Thursday, March 8, 2012

Closing Time!


Tomorrow, Nate and I are embarking on a new adventure as a married couple: we're buying a vacant lot in Ocean City (just 3 blocks south of where we currently live!) and we (and I really mean WE!) are building a brand new house! 

Nate will be our general contractor and I am SO excited for my first opportunity to really learn "the business" from my amazingly talented husband!  As he keeps reminding me, this project will really be my baby...and I am so up for the challenge!  (And my new role as CFO of Rock Construction & Development...has a nice ring, don't ya think?!)

Anyways, I hope you'll tune in as I share some of the joys (and trials and tribulations) of building a new home!  (And I apologize, in advance, for the less than weekly "craft of the week" posts...as I'll be channeling my creative juices in new ways this spring!)

It's gonna be an incredible year!

P.S. If anyone is looking to buy in Ocean City, our current house is for sale....!!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to follow along as you go through the process

    ReplyDelete